Tuesday, January 30, 2007

比较

某日,家中浴室的灯管坏了。 爷爷拿了张椅子登高修理,他老人家七十有余,血压轻微过高,所以我马上把他捉了下来。无奈偶的电子工程知识丝毫派不上用场,挣扎了许久后依然如故,换了灯管后依然漆黑无光,最终被迫放弃。 次日,偶爹亲自出马,不消几分钟就解决了。正当偶在请教偶爹时,爷爷走了过来瞧了瞧,不语。转身离去前,抛下一句,“还是我的儿子比你的儿子行”。 偶俩无语,相视而笑。

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, why I know don't know this thing? 那你需要反省了。姐

kai 凯 said...

哈哈.. 我爸对这类电子/机械等的东西装置很无敌厉害超劲的.

藍雨 said...

给静涵,因为有某些部分是虚构的,所以你不知道。你觉得你公公会说这些话吗?

Anonymous said...

我正想说那句话的幽默程度不是我们这生活环境+态度说得出来的……

你干嘛虚构啊

藍雨 said...

纯粹想掰,借题发挥而已

Anonymous said...

Hello leng zai,

How's life been? everything ok? Sorry that i can't write in mandarin as i do not have a chinese word programme at the moment.

Just wanted to drop by and say "Hi".. Btw, who is that girl u mention in ur previous entry saying that u're her substitute? Another new one ???? Walaueh.... ur kao lui skills is still sizzling hot and rolling....

It's a pity I hardly get to talk to u the other night at the gathering..There were too many ppl..very difficult to have a good chat with u .... But well, u also dont wanna choi me lah..right? hahaha....

Well,i wish u well for everything. Keep in touch and take care ya~

Lots of love,
the other leng lui....^00^

藍雨 said...

hehe, quite surprise to see you drop me message here xD How's life over Australia? btw which part you staying now?_?

You are the one who not free to talk to me, dont blame on me, I been sitting beside you but you dont wanna choi me je, admit that it's your fault xD

Hmm..who am I talking about? Use your imagination la xD I just can tell that 'her' is not a singular xD btw, stop acccusing me for something that I never done before, I'm never a girls killer at all, I'm just a shy little kid, ok? xD

And also, since I dont have your contact at all, so I missed it. Happy Belated Birthday *muaks* I tried to get into your blog but my antivirus shown that I attacked by trojan when I load your blog, check it maybe?

Ok, I think it's a bit too long for replying at the first day of chinese new year, time to stop.

Take a good care of yourself and keep it touch.

P/S: Stop lying, you are leng piggie not leng lui =D

欣欣 said...

如果我的伯伯会对你说这样的句子,还真奇怪呢!
你也太会虚构了吧-.-''