I don't understand what r u trying to say in this entry but I know it should be some feeling u hav after sending chan to airport.
She has gone la... It seems so normal nowaday people coming and leaving from country to country, so normal until it happens almost everyday; today some come back from UK, tomorrow someone leaving to Singapore....
Slowly getting immune to all these departing... Do u feel the same?? Slowly start to accept the fact we hav to remember country code to call a friend... haha ^^
erm, actually it dont really matter with her gone. In fact she also not in Msia for most of the time over pass 3 years what =P It's not hard to keep in touch with anyone around the world now ^^
It's quite complicated to tell as it involves lot of things inside, mostly random thought that I had throughout the journey. In short, I do enjoy it =)
5 comments:
I don't understand what r u trying to say in this entry but I know it should be some feeling u hav after sending chan to airport.
She has gone la... It seems so normal nowaday people coming and leaving from country to country, so normal until it happens almost everyday; today some come back from UK, tomorrow someone leaving to Singapore....
Slowly getting immune to all these departing... Do u feel the same?? Slowly start to accept the fact we hav to remember country code to call a friend... haha ^^
This is what we call globalisation.
erm, actually it dont really matter with her gone. In fact she also not in Msia for most of the time over pass 3 years what =P It's not hard to keep in touch with anyone around the world now ^^
It's quite complicated to tell as it involves lot of things inside, mostly random thought that I had throughout the journey. In short, I do enjoy it =)
yeah. not hard but not easy.. let s go traveling a short trip in jan09!
在這以後,何去何從?
心之所係,欲速不宜。
直径左道,百汇终集海。
心之所係,悠然终开窍。
科技发达,无所不达,
世界再大,距离再远,紧系网络,心之所从也。。(很烂吧!白话一点就是,用msn和webcam不就可以看到了咯。。):P
我已經說了,和小蟬去英國沒有關係,她沒有那麽大的影響力=P 那些只是旅途中回憶及想到的東西
Post a Comment